Followers

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

First Deer

Whitetail Deer Picture Availabe at http://www.ihuntcanada.com/pics/outfitters/th-alberta/whitetail.jpg, 2003 
My name is Dylan. I am a outdoors kind of person. In this blog you learn more stories about whitetail deer hunting, and also different products and accessories used while people hunt. I love hunting and fishing, especially hunting whitetails. I have killed one deer, but plan on killing way more. The one I killed is a very exciting story that I am going to tell about.

The Warning
“Buzzz”, “Buzzz” went my phone, I glanced down at the text from my step-dad. It read “got 4 doe comin ur way”. I looked behind me in the field and sure enough there were four doe roughly fifty yards behind me. Instantly my heart starting pounding in my chest. I got my muzzle loader locked and loaded.

The doe slowly made their way to down to me. The doe went into a clearing about thirty yards right in front of me. I aimed my gun at the biggest doe. This was my time to shine I’ve been hunting for three years, and this was my chance to finally get one. I put the neon green sight on the doe’s shoulder.

The Shot
I pulled the trigger and I hear “click”. The adrenaline that was going through my body came to a halt. I examined the gun the only thing wrong with the gun was that the hammer wasn’t pulled back. The adrenaline started again. I pulled the hammer back and aimed again as I did before.

This time I pulled the trigger, and I heard “BANG!” The gun kicked back and hit me directly in the cheek right under my eye. After the smoke cleared out I saw the deer lying there about thirty yards in front of me. I was so excited that I had finally killed a deer.

 The Celebration
We had to tag the deer immediately. We took the deer to the processors. The processors are the people that clean the deer and get you your meat. We got the meat about three days later. The day I killed the deer was also my fifteenth birthday. This was my favorite birthday of all time.   

5 comments:

  1. I love your story of your hunt. What will you give to me as a reader of your blog? What will I learn?

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the beginning of the story it says you will learn about different products and stories in this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should expand to various type of hunting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds very fun. I have never been hunting. It sounded a little weird when you said you will be killing a lot more. But sounds like you really enjoy hunting and I guessing you are a good shot to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed your story

    ReplyDelete